Original price List Price: $81.96You Save: $19.78 -24%Original price $81.96 - Original price $81.96Original price List Price: $81.96Current price $62.18$62.18 - $62.18Current price $62.18| /No reviewsIn stock
Original price List Price: $81.96You Save: $19.78 -24%Original price $81.96 - Original price $81.96Original price List Price: $81.96Current price $62.18$62.18 - $62.18Current price $62.18| /Save 24% Save %
- Includes 12 cans of 15-oz coating
- Seals & protects construction chalk lines
- Withstands wind, moisture, and traffic
- Produces durable clear finish
- Designed to adhere to most surfaces
- Increases color fastness of paint
- For use with Aervoe Marking Stick and Spot Marker
- Conforms to CARB MIR regulations
Sealers are especially formulated to protect any surface from damage, stain, or corrosion prolonging its lifespan. They produce a durable, protective layer with clear finish that prevents moisture, water, dust, and other destructive particles from entering the surface. Ideal for construction, surveying, utility identification, and other marking applications, they provide protection that will last for a long period of time.
Sealers come in different types. Log end sealers are specifically made for cut wood. They help minimize degradation and eliminate formation of molds and mildews inside the wood. Concrete sealers, on the other hand, are designed to adhere to most surfaces including gravel, soil, pavement, and more.