The Bosch JS470E 7.0A Top-Handle Jigsaw has a tool-free blade-change system for fast insertion. A blade ejection lever eliminates the need to touch the hot blade. It's the most secure jigsaw clamping system!
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover
- Ambidextrous lock-on button – For steady long cuts and user comfort and control.
- Variable speed - Dial sets maximum speed and accelerator trigger controls operating speed.
- Large, sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert and on-board bevel wrench.
- Powerful 7.0-Amp Jigsaw – Top jigsaw amp rating.
- Exclusive multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades.
- Internal Precision Control - Precision-machined plunging system and low-vibration design for enhanced accuracy and extremely smooth operation.
- Constant Response™ circuitry – Maintains desired speed for consistent performance and precision.
- Four orbital-action settings -Different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts.
- Adjustable dust blower keeps cutting line clear.
- Ergonomic top handle with soft-grip areas for solid, comfortable grip.
- Amperage: 7.0
- Bevel Angle Range: 45°
- Category: Jig Saws
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Cutting Capacity- Soft Wood: 5-7/8"
- Cutting Capacity-Aluminum: 7/8"
- Cutting Capacity-Mild Steel: 3/8"
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Max. Bevel Cut: 45°
- No Load SPM: 500-3,100
- Rating: 120V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Weight (lbs.): 5.90
(1) - Non-Marring Overshoe
(1) - Anti-Splinter Insert
(1) - Blade
(1) - Bevel Wrench
(1) - Carrying Case