Original price List Price: $1,930.00You Save: $193.00 -10%Original price $1,930.00 - Original price $1,930.00Original price List Price: $1,930.00Current price $1,737.00$1,737.00 - $1,737.00Current price $1,737.00| /No reviewsIn stock
Original price List Price: $1,930.00You Save: $193.00 -10%Original price $1,930.00 - Original price $1,930.00Original price List Price: $1,930.00Current price $1,737.00$1,737.00 - $1,737.00Current price $1,737.00| /Save 10% Save %
- Compatible with all GeoMax TPS and GNSS instruments
- Fast data processing using the Octa-core processor
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Easy-to-use 8” sunlight-readable HD display w/ Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dual camera system: 5MP front fixed focus / 13MP rear with auto-focus
- Extended battery life up to 15 hours
Original price List Price: $2,460.00You Save: $246.00 -10%Original price $2,460.00 - Original price $2,460.00Original price List Price: $2,460.00Current price $2,214.00$2,214.00 - $2,214.00Current price $2,214.00| /No reviewsIn stock
Original price List Price: $2,460.00You Save: $246.00 -10%Original price $2,460.00 - Original price $2,460.00Original price List Price: $2,460.00Current price $2,214.00$2,214.00 - $2,214.00Current price $2,214.00| /Save 10% Save %
- 4.3” large crystal clear TFT display
- 8 MP camera has a flash and auto-focus functionality
- Provides a stable Bluetooth connection with all GeoMax GNSS antennas
- Enables you to work remotely with your robotic total station
- X-PAD Ultimate software provides the perfect balance between clear workflows and high functionality
- Rugged controller is dust-tight and withstands temporary immersion under water
Data Collectors and Field Controllers are essential accessories to total stations and GPS/GNSS receivers. They allow you to record accurate land measurements and perform calculations on site. Ergonomically designed and built for the demanding conditions in the field, data controllers perform like a trusted member of your surveying team.
Types of Survey Data Collectors
All survey data collectors offer a range of connectivity and communication options to make setup and data delivery fast and streamlined. Simply choose the form factor that best fits your preferences and requirements, and pairs the controller with your total station or GNSS receiver to enable you to accomplish more on surveying job sites. For instance, with tablet field controllers, you no longer need to choose between the toughness and portability of a data collector and the operating power of a laptop. On the other hand, slate data collectors combine the convenience and ease-of-use of a smartphone with the same durability.
Field Controller Features
Data collectors come with tech options such as touchscreens, full keypads, advanced operating systems, long-life batteries, fast processors, large internal memory, and optional GPS and cellular capability. You can also choose between different field software, screen sizes, additional hardware features, and various connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, WWAN and SD/CF card slots. These allow you to easily transfer field data from your total station to your PC for post-processing. Field controllers are also highly-durable with a sealed housing to withstand harsh environments and survive multiple drops onto concrete.
Tiger Supplies offers Geomax data collectors and field controller accessories. Shop now!