Shavuot Holiday Closing May 17-18 [See Details for More]

Our store will be closed in observance of the Shavuot Holiday on Monday & Tuesday May 17-18 2021.

Orders submitted to us online during the Holiday Closing will be processed when we reopen on Wednesday May 19th.

OK

     

    DEALS!! Seasonal Specials and Clearance Deals - Click Here >>

    Turf-Tec MS1-W Moisture Sensor

    By Turf-Tec | Mfr#: MS1-W | Tiger#: TS70959

    Highlights

    • Adjustable probe from 1-4 inches deep
    • Readout in percentages 0 - 100%
    • Weatherproof non-corrosive metal
    • Instant readings
    • Overall height of 48 inches
    • Eyelevel readout
    • Easy to use
    More Product Details What's Included
    $497.25
    Availability:In Stock
    Ships Out Within: 2 - 4 Business Days

    Overview for Turf-Tec MS1-W Moisture Sensor

    The Turf-Tec Moisture Sensor is an essential tool in golf courses and sports fields. It checks moisture in the soil from one to four inches deep with a quick adjustable base that allows readings on different root zone levels. Moisture monitoring is recommended before any sports tournament to insure uniformity on golf green areas. This tool is also useful in water audits and in determining if the correct amount of irrigation soil is being watered.

    The Turf-Tec sensor has weatherproof non-corrosive metal construction and eye-level readout. This prevents the user from bending down to get a proper reading. Calibrated in percentage from 0-100%, the moisture sensor produces immediate readings. If readings are below 25%, it means there isn’t enough moisture on the turfgrass. On the other hand, if readings are above 75%, it means that there isn’t enough air space in the soil.

    The Turf-Tec moisture sensor also identifies dry spots before they become visible without causing damage to the turfgrass. Layers and other water movement problems can be detected with the variable depth feature. This 48-inch tall sensor is made in the USA and protected with a 1-year limited warranty.