The Topcon LN-100 Layout Navigator with Wifi is a simple 3D laser positioning tool for all construction layout applications. Combining self-leveling laser and robotic total station technologies, this Topcon layout tool automatically turns to layout points and tracks a standard prism up to 328 feet working radius. It is self-leveling within ±3 degrees and has an accuracy of up to ±1/8 inch at 164 feet (±1.5 mm at 50m).
With a built-in wireless ready connection, the LN-100 construction layout laser can be controlled using a data collector with Magnet Field surveying software or with the no-cost Android app called Magnet Construct. In addition, this Topcon layout navigator features an integrated laser plummet for quick tripod setups and a 360-degree horizontal coverage.
Compact, rugged, and lightweight, the Topcon LN-100 robotic layout navigator has a completely sealed dustproof and water resistant housing. Plus, has an easy-grip carrying handle and a battery life of up to five hours.
The Topcon LN-100 Layout Navigator with Wifi comes in 6 choices of controller and accessories. Choose your package in the drop-down menu above.
- 213137102: LN-100 Only
- 213137112: LN-100W With Bluetooth
- 1003741-01: LN-100 With Prism, 1 ft. Pole
- 1004107-01: LN-100 With FC-500 Data Collector, Magnet Layout Software, Prism & 8 ft. Pole
- 1003743-01: LN-100 With Tesla Data Collector, Magnet Layout Software, Prism & 8 ft. Pole
- 1003872-01: LN-100 With Tesla Data Collector, Magnet Layout Software & Sliding Prism