The Spectra LL500 Long-Range Laser Level is self-leveling within 11 arc minutes – less than 1 degree. The highly visible beam automatically locates the laser plane and the automatic leveler has a piece on the bottom that helps level the instrument on the tripod using dials and a bubble vial. The LL500 level is accurate to 1/16 inches at 100 feet, has a wide operating diameter of 1,600 feet, and easy one-button operation. Plus, the out-of-level alert ensures accuracy and automatically shuts off the beam if it is bumped out of level.
Use the Spectra LL500 rotary laser for digging septic tanks, checking foundations or elevations, taking grade shots or setting forms. This self-leveling laser features temperature compensation, meaning that even if the temperature drops or rises suddenly, the laser will adjust so you can continue working. In addition, the housing is rugged enough for daily use on construction sites. The LL500 laser level works up to 100 hours using the 4 x D-Cell NiMH batteries on a single charge and up to 175 hours with the 4 x D-Cell alkaline batteries.
- LL500: With HL700 Laser Receiver and Alkaline Batteries
The Spectra HL700 laser receiver allows you to locate the LL500 rotary laser outdoors or in limited visibility. It has a digital readout in your choice of millimeter, centimeter, foot, inch or fractional inch of the elevation. This lets carry out quick elevation checks from wherever you are without moving the rod clamp. This laser detector also features multiple on-grade sensitivities from ultra-fine to machine coarse. The anti-strobe sensor ensures that the receiver is only identifying the laser beam coming from the rotary laser without interference from other devices. It is also water-proof with protective molded housing that makes it drop-proof up to 10 feet onto concrete.
- LL500-1: With HL700 Laser Receiver, Alkaline Batteries, 2161 Aluminum Tripod, and GR151 Grade Rod Tenths (15 ft)
- LL500-2: With HL700 Laser Receiver, Alkaline Batteries, 2161 Aluminum Tripod, and GR152 Grade Rod Inches (15 ft)
- LL500-3: With HL700 Laser Receiver, Alkaline Batteries, 2161 Aluminum Tripod, and GR153 Grade Rod Metric (4.7 m)
- LL500-4: With HL700 Laser Receiver, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries, and Q102734 Charger 110V AC
- LL500-10: With CR600 Laser Receiver, Magnetic Clamp, and Alkaline Batteries
The Spectra CR600 laser detector can be machine or rod mounted to allow for more flexibility on the job site. This laser receiver features extra bright colored LED elevation indicators that show grade elevations up to 350 feet in sunlight. The bandwidth is adjustable, allowing you to meet various accuracy requirements. It also has wrap around receiver cells with an operating range of 270 degrees, greatly reducing dead spots. Use this tool for enhanced accuracy on construction sites for leveling forms and footers, setting grade, measuring cut and fill, setting and checking elevations or other projects on the job site.
- LL500-14: With CR600 Laser Receiver, Magnetic Clamp, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries, and Q102734 Charger 110V AC