The Spectra LL300N Self-Leveling Laser is ideal for elevation controls, excavations, basic slopes, leveling forms and footers, concrete pours and more. It features a one-button operation, highly rugged design, and a single-axis slope mode that provides grade matching with self-leveling cross axis for improved accuracy. With a working range of up to 1,650 feet, this rotary laser also includes a laser receiver for enhanced reception outdoors. Designed to work with the LL300N, the optional RC601 remote control allows construction professionals to access the self-leveling laser’s single-axis slope mode up to 100 feet away.
Self-leveling horizontally within ±5 degrees, the LL300N has an accuracy of ±3/32 inch per 100 feet and a 600 rpm rotation speed. It has a removable rotor cage that enables unobstructed 360-degree coverage and a 5/8-11 thread that allows you to mount it horizontally or vertically to a tripod. To avoid inaccurate readings, this laser level also features an out-of-level alert that shuts off the unit if it is knocked out of place.
With an IP66 protection rating, the LL300N can withstand adverse environmental conditions, such as heavy rain and dust. Its patented lighthouse seal protects the rotor head and glass, and offers superior drop protection. Using four D-cell alkaline batteries, this rotary laser works up to 90 hours and approximately 45 hours with the optional rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- LL300N: With HL450 Laser Receiver and Alkaline Batteries
The Spectra HL450 laser detector features a digital readout of elevation and dual LCD display for fast grade checking and laser readings. It also has a large 4-inch reception height, two accuracy settings, and an anti-strobe sensor that prevents construction lights from setting off the device and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- LL300N-1: With HL450 Laser Receiver, Alkaline Batteries, Tripod, and GR151 Grade Rod Tenths (15 ft)
- LL300N-2: With HL450 Laser Receiver, Alkaline Batteries, Tripod, and GR152 Grade Rod Inches (15 ft)
- LL300N-3: With HL450 Laser Receiver, Alkaline Batteries, Tripod, and GR153 Grade Rod Metric (4.7 m)
- LL300N-4: With HL450 Laser Receiver, Q103311 NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, and 95720-00 Worldwide Charger
- LL300N-8: With HR320 Laser Receiver and Alkaline Batteries
The Spectra HR320 laser detector features front and rear LCDs that graphically shows grade information. This laser receiver also has five display channels that indicate grade position, a 90-degree reception angle, and fine or medium selectable accuracies to meet various jobsite requirements.