The Spectra HD100 Laser Distance Meter is an advanced easy to use handheld laser measuring tool that allows construction professionals to take measurements in hard to reach places up to 330 feet (100 meter) away. Compact and rugged, the HD100 is capable of taking highly-accurate single and continuous measurements that are difficult to accomplish with just a tape measure, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor jobs.
Fast and Accurate
The Spectra Precision HD100 features accurate results within ±1/16 inch that is shown on an illuminated LCD display with four segments, providing easy reading in low light conditions. And with just a press of a button, its powerful laser beam quickly takes measurements in meters, millimeters, feet, inches or yards.
Designed for Tough Environments
Made of durable plastic and rubber over-mold, the Spectra HD100 is one of the most robust laser measuring tools on the market. In addition, the device that can withstand drops from up to five feet high! With an IP45 rating, the HD100 is sealed against dust and water jets, so you can simply wash it off if it gets dirty.
Featuring a battery life that lasts up to 8,000 measurements and a battery status indicator, this device enables you to get the job done wherever you go. It also easily fits in your pocket and automatically shuts off to save on power.
This Spectra laser distance meter comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- One-person distance measuring with 1/16" (1.5 mm) accuracy up to 330 ft (100 m) allows safe measuring to difficult-to-reach or hazardous locations.
- Calculates areas, volumes, room dimensions, and various types of Pythagorean functions.
- Built-in tilt sensor quickly and simply determines vertical angles up to ± 45°.
- Stake out function for quick define / stake out distances.
- Timer function increases stability when taking measurements.
- Display is illuminated automatically for easy measurements in dark lighting conditions.
- Multifunctional end piece allows measuring out of corners, slots or from edges. The instrument detects the end piece automatically, which helps avoid expensive measuring errors.
- Waterproof to IP54 for use under all conditions.