The Sokkia GRX2 GNSS Receiver highlights a full integrated dual constellation receiver that brings a new level of versatility and flexibility to precision applications. This construction tool has 226 tracking channels and an excellent antenna technology. It is great when doing multiple tracking, GIS mapping applications. This multi-constellation receiver also has integrated Bluetooth capability that allows construction professionals to link it with one of Sokkia’s data collectors, such as the SHC2500, Mesa and SHC236.
This GNSS receiver can also take advantage of MAGNET Field and Office software’s real-time communication, file management, cloud storage, data collection, and other field solutions. It includes programmable channels for tracking available signals and supports SBAS, QZSS and QLL. Using a full wireless connectivity and voice navigation, the GRX2 promotes the use of both RTK and network RTK technologies.
Having an IP67 environmental rating, the GRX2 receiver is dust proof and water resistant. Housed with a Magnesium alloy material, it is strong, long-lasting and can withstand a 6.56 feet pole drop. In addition, this receiver features a detachable Li-ion battery that can power up to 7.5 hours in static mode with Bluetooth connection.
The Sokkia GRX2 GNSS Receiver comes in 11 kits and packages that suit your survey needs. Please select your preference from the drop-down menu above.
- GRX2: Base and Rover Kit
- 1001848-02: Base Kit; Radio Modem
- 1001848-06: Base Kit; Radio Modem with CDMA
- 1001848-04: Base Kit; Radio Modem with HSPA
- 1001849-02: Rover Kit; Radio Modem
- 1001849-06: Rover Kit; Radio Modem with CDMA
- 1001849-04: Rover Kit; Radio Modem with HSPA
- 1001851-04: Static Kit; L1 + L2 w/ GPS + GLONASS
- 1001851-02: Static Kit; L1 + L2 w/ GPS Only
- 1001851-03: Static Kit; L1 Only w/ GPS + GLONASS
- 1001851-01: Static Kit, L1 w/ GPS Only