Not every worm drive circular saw is created equally. The SHD77-72 7-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw offers die-cast gear housing for durability. It allows the 7-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw to be strong and resilient.
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor
- "Impact Resistant" Carbide Blade for optimal use
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard Reduces Snags When Making Narrow Cut-Offs
- 20 amp switch and heavy gauge cord
- Die-cast aluminum motor and gear housings for durability
- Push button spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Oil indicator level and relief bellows for long life
- Two position saw hook for safe rafter placement
- Twist Lock Plug
- Amperage: 15.0
- Arbor Size: Diamond
- Blade Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Blade Size: 7 1/4"
- Certifications: UL, CSA
- Cod Length: 8 ft.
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 1 15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2 3/8"
- No Load RPM: 4,400
- Power/Duty: Heavy Duty
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 16.0
SHD77-72 7-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw with Twist Lock
24-Tooth Carbide Blade