Cut straight lines with the 5480-01 7-1/4" circular saw. The patented anti-snag lower guard of the 7-1/4" Skilsaw offers additional safety. Use a 7 1/4" Skilsaw for various do-it-yourself projects.
- Two-Point Line of Sight-For cutting straight lines with ease
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard Reduces Snags When Making Narrow Cut-Offs
- Rear Lever Depth Adjustment Assures Desired Cut Depth
- Safety Lock / Guarded Trigger Minimizes Accidental Starts
- Ball Bearing Motor Construction for increased durability, twice the life
- Amperage: 13
- Arbor Size: 5/8 Round
- Blade Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Blade Size: 7 1/4"
- Certifications: cULus
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 1-15/16" max cut
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-7/16" max cut
- Max. Motor HP: 2.3HP
- No Load RPM: 5,300
- Power/Duty: 2.3HP
- Rating: 13A
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 11.8
5480 Circular Saw
18-Tooth Carbide Blade