With new Soft Start Technology and an updated design, the new Skil 1827 Plunge Base Router is ideal for the beginning to intermediate woodworker!
- Soft Start™ Technology for reduced start-up torque(smoother start-ups) and longer motor life
- ½ in. Collet Capacity for larger profile applications
- Micro-fine Depth Adjustment for precise cuts
- Dual-Position On/Off Switch for user convenience and better control
- Depth Rod and Adjustable Turret for repeatable plunge routing applications
- Quick Clamp Release Lever for easy motor adjustments and removal
- Variable Speed for optimal control
- LED Site Light for improved visibility and powered tool alert
- Soft-Grip Control Handles for increased comfort and less fatigue
- Amperage: 10
- Collet Capacity: 1/2" and 1/4"
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Max. Motor HP: 2 HP
- No Load RPM: 10,500-25,000
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 8.6
- 1827 Motor Unit
- Aluminum Plunge Base
- Chip Deflector
- 1/4" Collet Adapter
- Collet Wrench
- Carrying Bag