Electrically-powered, heavy-duty machines that combine the best features of the Technical series with a belt-driven cutting head for heavy and continuous workloads.
- Same features and specs as Technical series
- Cutting head is driven by a heavy-duty electric motor controlled by a footoperated pneumatic switch. Leaves both hands free for positioning material
- Cutting speed 20 in./sec. (28 lbs./inch torque). High speed version also available that cuts at 39 in./sec. (16 lbs./inch torque)
- Modular circuit design is user friendly
- Baseboard extension rods for supporting large materials are supplied with models 1550 and above. These removable rods slide into the baseboard to extend the total depth to 28"
- Floor stand and other accessories available
- All sizes shipped in wooden crate
*Rotatrim Product Guarantee - All Rotatrim trimmers are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of five years. This guarantee does not cover cutting blades, clampstrips, or other plastic and rubber parts that are subject to normal wear and tear. Damages due to improper use, handling or storage will void this guarantee. Please save original shipping carton.