Polyethylene knitted mesh debris netting are fire retardant, high-visibility fluorescent orange, with 1/4” holes. Certified incinerable for use in nuclear plants. Ligthtweight and economical. Meets NYC Local law 61 and OSHA specs.
Available in sizes 4’ x 150’ and 5.6’ x 150’. 8' x 150'
- Knitted polyethylene threads with reinforced border
- Lightweight - Stays flexible in cold weather
- Fire retardant, high-visibility fluorescent orange
- Economical and cost effective
- Certified incinerable for use in nuclear plants
- Affords verticle debris protection in windy areas.