The Powerful 7.0 AMP motor of this Makita HR2475 Rotary Hammer delivers synchronized RPM & BPM providing up to two times faster drilling! The protective bumper adds to the tools durability while the 40 different chisel angle settings makes this HR2475 Rotary Hammer ultra convenient.With a 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" it is the perfect tool for multiple applications.
The Makita HR2475 Rotary Hammers also features an ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control, one-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes, and a built-in torque limiter ensures stable torque control.
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- One-touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes
- "No hammering when idling" function ensures extra-low vibration under no load
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Reversed mode for user convenience
- Accepts SDS-PLUS bits
- Built-in torque limiter ensures stable torque control.