Makita's TW1000 Impact wrench delivers huge 738 ft. lbs. of power for industrial applications.The large, efficient hammer provides greater impact power for optimal jobsite results. Less vibration results in a longer tool life and the impact resistant aluminum gear case with rubber bumpers adds protection and increased durability. It's Side handle rotates 360 degrees for operator convenience while the ergonomically designed grip offers greater control and comfort. Rocker type forward and reverse switch allows efficient one-handed operation and the conveniently located sky hook allows continuous use as well as convenient storage.
The Makita TW1000 Impact Wrench is Great for High Rise Construction, HVAC, Installers, Bridge Builders, Deck Builders and Many Other High Torque Applications.
- Powerful 738 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and large square drive capacity (1") for heavy duty applications
- Efficient impact system (1,500 IPM) with less vibration
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot protects the all metal gears and offers increased durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Side handle rotates 360° for operator convenience
- Conveniently located sky hook for continuous use or for convenient storage