Makita gives you huge 258 ft. lbs. of power for the most demanding jobs with this TW0350 Impact Wrench. With its larger efficient hammer providing greater impacts, externally accessible brushes, ball bearings, Rocker switch and compact design it makes any job simple. Ideal for Framers, Anchor Setters, Deck Builders, Installers, Automotive Mechanics, , and Many Other Applications.
With Makita's greater torque it only takes 3 seconds to seat a 3/4" nut, and combined with 4% less vibration & optimal speed both the motor life and user comfort are drastically increased.
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot protects the all metal gears and offers increased durability
- 2,000 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- Compact and lightweight (6.6 lbs.) for use in close quarters
- High Max Torque (258 ft.lbs.) for demanding applications
- Efficient impact system with less vibration and longer tool life
- Compact length for easy handling and total operator control
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation