Makita gives you huge 260 ft. lbs. of power for the most demanding jobs with this TW0200 Impact Wrench. With its larger efficient hammer providing greater impacts, externally accessible brushes, ball bearings, and compact design it makes any job simple. Ideal for Framers, Anchor Setters, Deck Builders, Installers, Automotive Mechanics, , and Many Other Applications.
With Makita's greater torque it only takes 3 seconds to seat a 3/4" nut, and combined with 4% less vibration & optimal speed both the motor life and user comfort are drastically increased.
- 0-2,200 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- Variable speed (0-2,200 RPM) for controlled fastening
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot protects the all metal gears and offers increased durability
- High Max Torque (150 ft.lbs.) for demanding applications
- Efficient impact system with less vibration and longer tool life
- Compact length for easier handling and operator control
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Convenient tool hook attaches to both sides of tool
- Lightweight at only 4.6 lbs.