The precision accurate cutting of this Makita SP6000J Plunge Circular Saw Delivers A Splinter-Free Mirror Finish. Its Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting. The Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application while the Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout. Makita's Powerful 12.0 AMP motor delivers optimum performance and continuous operation in a wide variety of materials. It also has an electronic Soft start feature for smooth start-ups and a large cutting capacity of 2-3/16" at 90° and 1-9/16" at 45°.
Close-to-wall cutting; only 11/16" away from wall
Depth stopper for splinter-free cutting enables to easily cut a preliminary groove at a depth of 1/16"
Straight or bevel cutting; blade enters material on the same cutting line
- Easy to set depth adjustment with large scale
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort
- Bevel capability (-1º to 48º) with positive stops at 22.5º and 45º
- Magnesium components deliver a well balanced and lightweight saw at only 9.1 lbs.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- Precise bevel cutting as the position of the blade enters the material on the same cutting line whether cutting straight or bevel
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
- Locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade installation
- Blade wrench attaches to the saw for fast and convenient blade changes
- Built-in depth stop allows a preliminary cut of 1/16" to be performed before the entire material is cut through for clean and splinter-free cutting
- Rubberized handles for added comfort
- Large 1-7/16" rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum system
- Includes a premium 48 tooth carbide-tipped blade
Features with Guide Rail (SP6000J1):
- Guide rail system interacts with the saw base to provide smooth perfect dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Tool-less cam adjustments on the saw base enable fine tuning to the guide rail minimizing play for more precise cutting
- Slide lever built into the saw base connects the saw to the guide rail to help support the saw while making bevel cuts
- Saw base is attachable to other guide rail systems in the market