Get This Makita Precision Engineered PW5001C 4" Electronic Wet Stone Polisher for a professional and flawless finish every time, guaranteed! It's a versatile tool that can be used on granite, marble, limestone and many other stone polishing applications.
Due due its soft-start technology it delivers smooth start-ups and its high power-to-weight ratio reduces the user fatigue. Its electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load while the variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application. Makita's PW5001C Stone Polisher also includes a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug and a overload switch to protect armature failure. And, at just 5.1 lbs with a powerful 7.9 amp motor you'll be blown away at how powerful this tool can be!
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor with less weight (5.1 lbs.)
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections
- High power-to-weight ratio for reduced operator fatigue
- Housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing
- 3 holes at the spindle top evenly spread water to the pad and prevents the pad from clogging
- Overload switch to protect armature failure
- Includes a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug