Get This well balanced Makita PV7001C 7" Vertical Polisher for maximum control and reduced operator fatigue every time, guaranteed!
Due due its soft-start technology it delivers smooth start-ups and its Quick-Flip speed change is for compounding and polishing. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load while the variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application.
Makita's PV7001C Vertical Polisher also features a motor-over-pad design for better balance and control. Plus,its externally accessible brushes allow for greater serviceability . For added user preference it features a trigger lock-on button. And, at just 4.8 lbs with a powerful 7.9 amp motor you'll be blown away at how powerful this tool can be!
- Quick-Flip speed change for compounding and polishing
- 2-speed selection button: low (600 RPM) and variable (600-2,000 RPM)
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Refined design at 4.8 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Motor-over-pad design for better balance and control
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Trigger lock-on button for added user preference
- Well balanced for maximum control and reduced operator fatigue