Packed with a powerful 5.6 AMP motor this Makita PJ7000 Plate Joiner delivers 11,000 RPM for quick, precise cutting in a variety of woods! Its rack-and-pinion vertical fence system is engineered for accurate fence adjustments with a cast aluminum pivot fence with three positive stops at 0°, 45° and 90°.
The Makita PJ7000 has large and easy-to-operate cam locks for fence adjustments and a "tool-less" blade cover and shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes. To prevent material from slipping its engineered with non-marring rubber inserts on shoe.
- Powerful 5.6 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for quick, precise cutting in a variety of woods
- Rack-and-pinion vertical fence system engineered for accurate fence adjustments
- Cast aluminum pivot fence with three positive stops at 0°, 45° and 90°
- Six depth settings with one-touch stops for #0, #10, and #20 and most common biscuits sizes
- Large and easy-to-operate cam locks for fence adjustments
- Large top grip handle for improved handling
- Slim and ergonomic body design for added comfort
- "Tool-less" blade cover and shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Non-marring rubber inserts on shoe engineered to prevent material from slipping
- Cast aluminum front body for added durability
- Designed for making strong plate joints in a minimum amount of time
- Double insulated