Makita's PC5001C Concrete Planer is your ideal choice for smoothing finishes on concrete as well as leveling concrete seams. Its powerful 10 Amp motor tackles the most demanding jobs while the constant speed control maintains RPMs throughout the application. It Features an adjustable front roller for consistent planing depth.
The Makita PC5001C Planer also features an easy to install and remove dust bag and a dust collecting vacuum port for cleaner operation. For continuous operation there is a large two-finger trigger switch with lock-on. The removable dust shroud cap for flush-to -wall planing adds to the tools versatility.
- Adjustable front roller and auxiliary base engineered for consistent planing depth and added stability
- Powerful 10.0 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control engineered to maintain constant speed under load
- Electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overloading
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Large two-finger trigger switch with lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Easy to install/remove dust bag for cleaner operation
- Removable dust shroud cap for flush-to-wall planing
- L.E.D. power light serves as a pilot light as well as indicates anti-restart function
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability
- Ideal for smoothing finishes on concrete as well as leveling concrete seams