Makita gives you a powerful 15 amp motor for cutting in pipe, angle iron, conduit and the most demanding applications with this LC1230 12" Metal Cutting Saw. With its Carbide tipped blade,Quick release vise, and Lock-off button, it makes the toughest job simple.
The Makita LC1230 Features a D-shape handle for easy gripping and the Socket wrench stores on base for convenient blade changes. It has a Shaft lock for easy blade changes with just one wrench while the Shavings collection tray provides easy waste disposal and a cleaner work environment. For utmost stability it features a large cast aluminum base and externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Carbide tipped blade lasts 50x longer than abrasive wheels; cuts clean, accurate and virtually burr-free
- Quick release vise for secure material retention and fast, repeated cut-offs
- Lock-off button prevents accidental start-ups
- Quick release support fence adjusts 0-45° for miter cutting
- 4x faster cutting in light pipe, angle iron, tubing, conduit and channel than abrasive cut-off saws
- D-shape handle for easy gripping
- Socket wrench stores on base for convenient blade changes
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes with just one wrench
- Shavings collection tray for easy waste disposal and a cleaner work environment
- Large cast aluminum base for stability
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Maximum cutting depth of 4-1/2" with carbide tipped blade