Packing a Powerful 12 Amp Motor the Makita HR4041C 1-9/16" Rotary Hammer delivers maximum performance for the most demanding jobs.The torque limiting clutch which disengages if bit jams, no hammering while idling and the "Hammering Only" or "Rotation with Hammering" features make this the fastest drilling solution tool on the market.
Makita's HR4041C also features high quality aluminum housing for durability and longer tool life, electronic variable speed control dial to enables user to set speed per application and 50% faster drilling. The HR4041C accepts spline shank bits for rotary hammering and 3/4" Hex 21/32" round for demo hammering.
- Powerful 12.0 AMP Motor delivers 230-460 RPM and 1,300-2,600 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- High quality aluminum housing allows for greater durability and longer tool life
- Accepts Spline bits
- Electronic variable speed control dial enables user to set speed per application
- Auto cut out carbon brush system automatically shuts down the motor indicating time for maintenance