Anti Vibration Technology for 2X less vibration, Power, Speed, and Durability is packed in this Makita HR4010C 1-9/16" Rotary Hammer! The HR4010C outperforms the competition with a powerful 11 Amp motor, 1,350-2,750 BPM, and 9.5 Joules of impact energy. Its low noise level and vibration reduces the user fatigue and increases productivity.
The HR4010C Rotary Hammer features precision machined, all metal gears with more surface contact for more power.With an electronic speed control to minimize speed loss when working in heavy applications, the maximum productivity is ensured.Great for Drilling through holes, setting anchors, core drilling and many more applications.
- Powerful 11.0 AMP motor; efficient 1,350-2,750 BPM to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater efficiency
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Lock-on slide switch for continuous operation ("Hammering Only" mode)
- Ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability