Just add concrete and you are good to go with this Makita HR4002 1-9/16" Rotary Hammer! The Built-in Torque Limiting clutch automatically disengages if the bit binds to prevent gear damage. Its powerful 10.0 AMP motor delivers 2,500 BPM for the most demanding applications. The One-touch sliding chuck is for quick bit changes while the soft grip helps reduce vibration felt by the end-user.
The Makita HR4002 Rotary Hammer features a dual mode operation "Rotation with Hammering and "Hammering Only". Its no hammering when idling function increases the tools life and performance. Chisel lock allows the end-user to set their chisel in one of 12 positions while the built-in torque limiter ensures stable torque control.
- Powerful 10.0 AMP motor delivers 2,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- "No hammering when idling" functions helps increase tool life
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Accepts SDS-MAX bits
- Built-in torque limiter ensures stable torque control
- Recessed operation mode switch helps prevent it from being damaged