Makita's HP2070F Hammer Drill Lights Up Your Drilling Surfaces for increased visibility with High Output L.E.D. Power! With a weight of only 5.3 lbs, large capacity drilling up to 3/4" in concrete and 2-speed gear selection you'll be blown away at how powerful this lightweight tool can be.
A built-in tourque limiter stops bit rotation when hitting steel reinforcement while power is quickly and efficiently put to the drill bit with the lowest vibration & synchronized RPM/ BMP. The Makita HP2070F features a rubberized pistol grip for more comfort, control, and an electronic speed control dial for application specific settings.Great for pest controllers, installers, electricians, plumbers, masons and re-modelers.
- Powerful 8.2 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- 2-mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
- Conveniently located reverse slide switch for easy access and use
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job