Select either "Hammering with Rotation" or "Rotation Only" for multiple applications with this Makita HP2050F Hammer Drill. Its Powerful 6.6 AMP motor satisfies the most demanding applications while the Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
With a Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 & 0-2,900 RPM) with variable speed control dial, Torque limiting clutch, Positive stop mode selector, and a large trigger switch this drill will make simple your toughest drilling needs.
- Powerful 6.6 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- 2-mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 & 0-2,900 RPM) with variable speed control dial
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Positive stop mode selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Designed for low noise and reduced vibration
- Air vent holes supply required ventilation while protecting motor from dust and debris