With its lightweight design, powerful 6.6 Amp motor, and 2-mode operation this Makita HP2050 hammer drill makes any drill job simple!
Makita's HP2050 delivers 2,900 RPM for the most demanding applications. Its ergonomic handle with rubberized soft grip increases the users comfort and control while the all ball bearing construction lengthens the tools life.
- Powerful 6.6 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- 2-mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 & 0-2,900 RPM) with variable speed control dial
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Positive stop mode selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Designed for low noise and reduced vibration
- Air vent holes supply required ventilation while protecting motor from dust and debris