Packing a powerful 10 amp motor, the HM0870C 11 lb. demolition hammer delivers maximum performance at a compact design.Get hard hitting (11.4J) with less weight (11.1 lbs.) which is ideal for horizontal work. Its constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the toughest jobs while the soft start suppresses start-up reaction gives you more control and better accuracy.
The 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience. The Variable speed control dial, L.E.D. service light notification, and the extended life brushes features make the HM0870C the most versatile tool on the market.
- Hard hitting (11.4J) with less weight (11.1 lbs.); ideal for horizontal work
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Accepts SDS-MAX bits