Makita gives you power and ease of use with this GA7031Y 7" Angle Grinder with a powerful 15 Amp Motor for the most demanding applications.It has a torque limiter that protects the lock nut from over-tightening during start up and in heavy duty applications. Its rear handle rotates with the push of a button, with positive stops every 90 degrees to suit most cutting and grinding applications. Equipped with wire mesh intake covers to prevent metal shards from entering motor, especially when used in close proximity to other grinders.
Makita's GA7031Y Angle Grinder minimizes dust and debris penetration into the motor and bearing for unlimited tool life. Ideal for welders, stone finishers, masons, fabricators and more .
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 8,500 RPM for faster material removal
- Rotatable rear handle rotates with just the push of a button, with positive stops every 90 degrees, to suit most cutting and grinding operations
- Wire mesh intake covers are engineered to prevent metal shards from entering motor especially when used in close proximity to other grinders
- "Tool-less" wheel cover allows for easy guard adjustment with no need for tools to multiple grinding and cutting angles
- Labyrinth construction minimizes dust and debris penetration into the motor and bearings for longer tool life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Lower vibration rear and side handles includes soft grip for more comfort and control
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Large rubber tool rest to help protect tool and surfaces from damage
- Rugged all metal gear housing for added protection
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Ideal for welders, stone finishers, masons, fabricators and more