Makita’s FS4200 drywall gun features the most compact and lightweight drywall gun on the market! The increased ergonomics combined with several unique features make this your top choice for drywall applications.
Makita’s FS4200 drywall screwdriver is powered by a 6.0 AMP motor designed to handle all framing and hanging applications.It delivers 4,000 RPM and weighs just 2.9 lbs. The adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock feature is engineered for consistent screw depth, and the large variable speed trigger with lock-on button is designed for continuous use. There is an ergonomically-designed grip for increased comfort and a cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability, with an L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface. Other convenience features include a depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications, and bit storage on the base of the grip to reduce downtime.
The FS4200 is also available with a 50 ft. twist lock Cord (FS4200TP).
Makita’s FS4200 Drywall Screwdriver is engineered for all framing and hanging applications, and is ideal for drywall contractors, acoustical contractors, carpenters, plaster contractors, maintenance contractors, and general contractors seeking an best-in-class drywall screwdriver.
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-4,000 RPM designed to handle all framing and hanging applications
- Lightweight drywall gun at only 3.0 lbs.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip for increased comfort and control
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock™ feature for consistent screw depth
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use
- Metal reinforced belt clip for increased durability