Makita gives you power and maximum performance in this DS4000 1/2" Spade Handle drill. Powered by an 9 Amp motor, its capable of 500 Rotations per Minute and provides aggressive torque to match any job!
With a Rocker switch for quick transition between forward and reverse operation, and a Durable all-metal motor housing which is jobsite tough yet lightweight the Makita DS4000 is the most versatile spade handle drill in its class. Its precision ground metal gears will withstand the rigors of ration changes while the all-ball bearing construction lengthens the tools life and allows for ultra smooth operation. For positive bit retention there is a heavy-duty industrial grade 1/2" drill chuck.
The D-handle rotates 360 degrees for multi-position operation and the 12" pipe handle with rubberized grip gives you greater control and improved ergonomics.The Makita DS4000 also features externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability and durable cord guard keeps the cord connected to the tool.
- Powerful 9.0 AMP motor delivers 500 RPM and provides aggressive torque to match the job
- Rocker switch for quick transition between forward and reverse operation
- Durable all-metal motor housing is jobsite tough yet lightweight
- Precision ground metal gears withstand the rigors of rotation changes
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life and smooth operation
- Large trigger switch for smooth and easy operation
- Heavy-duty industrial 1/2" drill chuck for positive bit retention
- D-handle rotates 360° for multi-position operation
- 12" pipe handle with rubberized grip for greater control and improved ergonomics
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Durable cord guard keeps cord connected to the tool