The Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon system with advanced directional air flow of This Makita DPC8132 Industrial Power Cutter ensures clean air for increased performance and long engine life. It features a reinforced aluminum blade guard with 70° range of limitless positioning using a marked knob handle. The computer controlled ignition system with large flywheel and rare earth magnets create more efficient power.
Makita's Microchip controlled ignition system is designed to compensate engine timing according to work load, while the starter grip decompression valve allows for faster starting. The blades of the Makita DPC8132 can change from central to outbound flush positions for lateral cuts in less than 2 minutes. Designed with a larger air filter with increased surface area for efficient dust removal and improved air quality.
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon system with advanced directional air flow provides very clean air for better saw performance
- Reinforced aluminum blade guard with 70° range of limitless positioning using a marked knob handle
- Improved ignition system with larger flywheel and rare earth magnets for more power
- Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, walls or directly above the ground
- On-Off-Choke operating switch on a single lever for operator convenience
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
- Microchip controlled ignition system designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
- 2-mass dampening system provides reduced vibration to operator
- Improved exhaust emissions are EPA Phase II compliant