Makita's DP4000 is engineered with Lightweight aluminum gear housing for added durability. Its Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers heavy duty industrial performance while its Variable speed ((0-900 RPM) is for drilling in a wide variety of materials.
There is a Retractable belt clip which allows operation in tight areas. For additional comfort and control it has a rubber grip and the side handle rotates 360°. For extended tool life the Makita DP4000 has an All-ball and needle bearing construction while the easily accessible brushes deliver greater serviceability. And, at just 12" and less than 5 lbs., you'll be blown away at how powerful this lightweight tool can be.
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor for heavy duty industrial performance
- Variable speed (0-900 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Lightweight aluminum gear housing for durability
- Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grips for comfortable operation
- Large trigger switch is conveniently located
- Side handle rotates 360° for comfort and control
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Easily accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Double insulated