Makita's AT2550A 1" Wide Crown Stapler presents a lightweight design for ultimate comfort and control. Its top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16 GA staples varying in length from 1" to 2" while the "tool-less" nail jam clearing minimizes downtime. The built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool. Plus, the hook allows tool to remain close-by but never in the way.
With additional outstanding features such as the depth drive adjustment, rugged aluminum large capacity magazine, multi-directional exhaust and rubber bumpers this Makita AT2550A Stapler will make any job a simple breeze!
The Makita AT2550A Crown Stapler is the ideal choice for framing & roofing contractors, furniture & cabinet manufacturers, general contractors and more.
- Compact with less weight for all day use
- Top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16 GA staples varying in length from 1" to 2"
- Quick release cam-lock opens nose assembly to clear jammed staples, minimizing downtime
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Rugged aluminum magazine has large holding capacity (up to 140 staples)
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Depth adjustment drives staples to the precise level on the surface
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort