Makita's AN923 3-1/2" Framing Nailer is equipped with an integrated 3-mode selector switch allowing the user to control over nailing options. For increased power to drive nails varying in length from 2" to 3-1/2" it has a large capacity air chamber. Its quick two-step loading process reduces downtime while the built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering the nailer. There is a retractable hook which allows tool to remain close-by but never in the way.
With outstanding features such as the tool-less depth adjustment with 9 settings, rubber bumpers and rubber grips this Makita AN923 will make any nailing job a simple breeze.
The Makita AN923 Framing Nailer is the perfect choice for framing, sheathing, decking, fencing and many other applications
- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails varying in length from 2" to 3-1/2"
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Sharp, pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- To prevent dry firing, tool stops when three nails remain in the magazine
- Durable rear loading aluminum magazine has large nail holding capacity
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Rubber grips for better control and comfortable handling