Get Superior Power-To-Weight Ratio with This Makita AN911H 3-1/2" High Pressure Framing Coil Nailer! It drives standard plastic and wire collated nails for more versatility. For increased productivity it has an easy-load nail canister with nail size adjustment base and an aggressive nose spurs for more controlled toenailing applications. The tool hook allows tool to remain close-by while the metal exhaust housing caps drastically extends the tools life.
With additional outstanding features such as the innovative high pressure technology, tool-less depth adjustment, two-mode selector switch and high capacity canister this Makita AN911H is the most versatile Framing Coil Nailer on the market.
- Innovative High Pressure technology enables nailer to operate at 180-320 PSI for more consistent flush nailing
- Superior power-to-weight ratio: up to 30% less weight and up to 30% smaller than conventional framing nailers
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select sequential or contact nailing options
- High capacity canister holds up to 300 nails for high production applications
- Drives standard wire collated nails for more versatility
- Easy-load nail canister system with nail size adjustment base for increased productivity
- Aggressive nose spurs for more controlled toenailing applications
- Tool hook allows tool to remain close by
- Metal exhaust housing cap for longer tool life
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- See-through nail canister indicates when tool needs reloading
- No-mar tip engineered to prevent damage to material
- Large rubberized bumpers for added durability