Get Superior Power-To-Weight Ratio and precise flush nailing with This Makita AN610H 2-1/2" High Pressure Siding Nailer! It drives standard plastic and wire collated siding nails for more versatility. For increased productivity it has an easy-load nail canister with nail size adjustment base.The tool hook allows nailer to remain close-by while the see-through nail canister indicates when nailer needs reloading.
With additional outstanding features such as the innovative high pressure technology, tool-less depth adjustment, two-mode selector switch and multi-directional exhaust port this Makita AN610H is the most versatile high pressure siding coil Nailer on the market.
- Innovative High Pressure technology enables the nailer to operate at 140-320 PSI for more consistent flush nailing
- Superior power-to-weight ratio: up to 30% less weight and up to 30% smaller than conventional siding nailers
- "Tool-less" depth adjustments engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select sequential or contact nailing options
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- High capacity canister holds up to 400 nails for high production applications
- Drives standard plastic and wire collated siding nails for more versatility
- Easy-load nail canister system with nail size adjustment base for increased productivity
- Tool hook allows nailer to remain close by
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- See-through nail canister shows when nailer needs reloading
- No-mar tip engineered to prevent damage to material
- Large rubberized bumpers for added durability