Makita's AF633 presents a well balanced pneumatic 15 gauge finish nailer. It fires 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 gauge da style finish nails with a capacity of 120 nails. Its non-marring rubber nose protect the wood's surface for a quality finish. Designed with a durable and lightweight die cast tool housing and ergonomically rubber grip for comfortable operation.
Plus, additional outstanding features include an easy loading, angled aluminum magazine, easy to use depth adjustment dial and quick release nose piece with cam lock.
This Makita AF633 is the perfect choice for cabinet manufacturing and installation, hardwood floor installation, interior finish work, wood furniture manufacturing and more.
- Quick release cam-lock opens nose assembly to clear jammed nails
- Durable and lightweight die-cast housing for continuous use
- "Tool-less" depth adjustments engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs the exhaust air away from the operator
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Non-marring rubber nose helps protect the wood's surface for a quality finish
- Magazine holds 120 finish nails (1-1/4" to 2-1/2")
- Easy loading, angled aluminum magazine provides maximum durability; insert the nail strip and pull back on pusher block
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Rubber non-slip body bumper protects the tool housing and the workpiece