Get this Lightweight, Pneumatic Makita AF505 2" Brad Nailer to drive a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" long. Its sky hook can be rotated 180 degree and attached on either left or right side of tool. The dual nail reload indicator windows clearly alerts the user when to reload nails while the multi-directional exhaust port directs spent air away from user.
With additional outstanding features such as the non-marking rubber nose piece and bumper to protect wood finish, quick release cam-lock and tool-less depth adjustment you'll be blown away at how versatile this Makita AF505 nailer can be.
The Maita AF505 Brad Nailer is the ideal choice for cabinet manufacturers, furniture manufacturers, molding installation, finish & trim work and More.
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails, from 5/8" to 2", into hard or soft wood applications; magazine capacity is up to 100 nails
- Quick release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; efficient design minimizes downtime
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Dual nail reload indicator window alert the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user
- Rubberized soft grip provides more comfort and control