Makita's AC310H high pressure compressor innovative technology delivers 400 PSI capacity for the next generation of high pressure nailers. It delivers 1,720 RPM enabling greater displacement at lower RPM and lower noise. Its oil-less pump is design for maintenance-free operation while the roll cage and kick plate construction withstands extreme jobsite environments. The Makita AC310H has a high pressure 1.6 gallon tank providing the same capacity as a conventional 5 gallon tank at 120 PSI. Plus, its large rubberized bumpers provide utmost durability and the large regulator knobs make the adjustments a simple breeze.
With its Dual-head pump, low amp draw which reduces incidences of tripped breakers during start-ups and four-pole induction motor this Makita AC310H High Pressure Air Compressor is the best in its class!
- Makita High Pressure compressor technology delivers 400 PSI capacity for the next generation of high pressure nailers
- Dual capacity: two universal couplers for conventional nailers (3.6 CFM at 90 PSI) and two couplers for high pressure nailers (2.7 CFM at 300 PSI)
- Low amp draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers and voltage drop during start-ups
- Efficient dual-head (2 stage) pump provides faster recovery time and improved performance
- 1,720 RPM enables greater displacement at lower RPM and lower noise
- Four-pole induction motor for increased efficiency and added durability
- Oil-less pump designed for maintenance-free operation
- High pressure 1.6 gallon tank provides the same capacity as a conventional 5 gallon tank at 120 PSI
- Large rubberized bumpers for added durability
- Roll cage and kick plate construction to withstand extreme jobsite environments
- Large regulator knobs for easier adjustments