Makita's 9566PC angle grinder is equipped with the exclusive (SJS) Super Joint System technology which helps prevent gear damage caused by accidental wheel binding! Its gear housing can be rotated 90 degree left and right for cutting and grinding applications. The refined design at only 5.5 lbs., labyrinth construction, tool-less wheel guard and externally accessible brushes features make this the most versatile tool on the market.
The Makita 9566PC angle grinder also features an electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load and a Soft start feature for smooth start-ups. Plus, the 9566PC is equipped with a large paddle switch for utmost comfort during operation. The ideal choice for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair and more.
- Super Joint System (SJS) technology helps prevent gear damage caused by accidental wheel binding
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor delivers 10,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Refined design at only 5.5 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90°
- Ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair and more