Packing a Powerful 7.5 Amp Motor the Makita 9557NB Angle Grinder features a compact, lightweight design and slim barrel grip for continuous use! The AC/DC switch , Rotatable gear housing and All-ball bearing features make this the most versatile tool on the market. It's Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life while the Protective zig-zag varnish seals armature for longer tool life. Makita's 9557NB is Great for Welder, Fabricators, Masons, Stone/Tile, Automotive and many other Metal Applications.
The Makita 9557NB is also equipped with Thicker coil wires which are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss. Plus,it features all metal gear housing for increased durability.
- 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 lbs.)
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2") for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90°
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability