This Makita 7104L Chain Mortiser is an innovative power tool which notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately. Perfect for timber framing and log home building. It is extremely portable at only 38 lbs. and cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8".
Features include chain tension, clamp tension lever, quick horizontal chain lever, razor sharp chain, adjustable knob, large adjustable vise, plunge hook, externally accessible carbon brushes, professional 10.5 Amp motor, plastic boot,cutting line indicator and sliding rear clamp.Makita's 7104L Chain Mortiser is your ultimate log home tool solution!
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor (3,200 RPM) to quickly notch or cut holes in thick wood stock
- Extremely portable at only 38.1 lbs.
- Razor sharp chain for clean, accurate cutting
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8"
- Innovative power tool notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately
- Large adjustable vise and knob for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log
- Plunge depth adustment in 1/8" increments
- Cutting line indication plate
- Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action
- Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability
- Built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation
- Ideal for timber framing or log home building