Get Anti-Vibration technology for 3X less vibration with this Makita HM1810 70 lb. Breaker Hammer! It Outperforms the rest with a powerful 15 Amp Motor, 1,100 Blows Per Minute and 63.0 Joules of Impact energy for 30% faster and efficient chipping. The Low noise level and vibration reduces the users fatigue and increase productivity.
For even greater durability the Makita HM1810 Breaker Hammer is equipped with automatic brush cut-out system and warning indicator lamps to protect the motor, while the cylindrical tool holder allows greater serviceability should the original bolt holes become damaged. The Ideal choice for concrete demolition, chipping, breaking, digging, edging, channeling, driving and many more applications.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 1,100 BPM to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Lowest noise level in its class at only 107dB
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Large, easy-to-operate switch for operator comfort and control
- 16.4 ft. job-site cord for greater versatility and instant power
- Cylindrical tool holder enables new bolt holes to be drilled should the original bolts break
- Accepts 1-1/8" Hex Shank bits
- For easy transporting select the HM1810X3 Breaker Hammer Kit which includes a Hammer carrier with convenient tubes for accessory storage and 4 Bits