Makita gives you 110 ft. lbs. of power for the most demanding applications with this 6953 Impact Wrench. With its All-metal hammer casing, 0-3,000 impacts per minute, Compact length, and Reverse switch for one-handed operation it makes any job simple.
The Makita 6953 Impact Wrench also features externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability and a belt clip attaches to both sides of tool for utmost convenience.
- High max torque (110 ft.lbs.) for demanding applications
- All-metal hammer casing to withstand all environments
- 0-3,000 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- Compact length for easier handling and operator control
- Reverse switch is located near the trigger ensuring one-handed operation
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and reduced operator fatigue
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Convenient belt clip attaches to both sides of tool