Get Performance, Speed, Durability and Versatility in one tool with this Makita 6952 Impact Driver ! It delivers fast 3,200 Rotations per Minute and powerful 88.5 ft. lbs. of fastening torque with a weight of only 2.9 lbs. The externally accessible brushes provide greater serviceability and the dual ball bearings offers increased durability. Features a compact and lightweight design for both vertical / horizontal applications and more versatility enabling the user to drive screws, fasten and drill all with one power tool.
Makita's 6952 Impact Driver also features a true rubberized pistol grip fro more comfort, control and reduced user fatigue. The ideal choice for framers, deck builders, installers, drywall hangers, and many other applications.
- Maximum torque of 88.5 ft.lbs. (1,062 in.lbs.)
- Variable speed trigger (0-3,200 RPM) for easy operation
- 2.3 AMP motor for high performance (0-3,100 IPM)
- Reverse switch located near the trigger ensures easy one-handed operation
- Impact-resistant aluminum housing for gear protection and durability
- Dual ball bearings for longer tool life
- 1/4" hex bit shank for fast bit changes
- Compact design (9" long) and lightweight (3.1 lbs.) for both vertical and horizontal applications
- Rubberized pistol grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Externally accessible brushes for easy greater serviceability