Get Large Cutting Capacities for Cutting 4x Material in a Single Pass with this Makita 5104 10-1/4" Circular Saw! The 14 AMP Motor Delivers Enough Power to cut Beams and Timber. It is Well Balanced and Weighs only 18.3 lbs. for better Control. Featuring an Electric Brake for Maximum Productivity. For accurate cutting the adjustable top guide aligns the notches with line of cut. The Flat motor housing design increases convenience when changing the blade and the large,conveniently located adjustment knobs and levers increase productivity. Its Large election port efficiently discards saw dust. Makita's 5104 Circular Saw is the ideal choice for Framers, Roofers and Carpenters for Cutting Timber and Beams and Dimensional, Engineered and Wet Lumber.
- Powerful 14.0 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM with power to cut beams and timber
- Large cutting and bevel capacity (3-3/4" at 90° and 2-3/4" at 45°)
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Well balanced and weighs only 18.3 lbs. for better control
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Front, top and rear handles are positioned to fit hands comfortably for better control